Vermin Love Supreme (born June 1961) is an American performance artist, anarchist and activist who is known for running as a satirical candidate in various local, state, and national elections in the United States. Supreme is known for wearing a boot as a hat and carrying a large toothbrush. He claims that if elected President of the United States, he will pass a law requiring people to brush their teeth. He also campaigned in 2012 on a platform of zombie apocalypseawareness and time travel research, and he promises a free pony for every American. Supreme claims to mock the political system. In 2011, he participated in the ongoing Occupy Boston protests.
Vermin Supreme is currently campaigning as a Democrat in the 2012 U.S. presidential election. 
The following are some of the milestones in this campaign:
- October 29, 2011: He qualified to be listed on the 2012 Democratic Party primary ballot in New Hampshire.
- October 29, 2011: He participated in a satirical debate against a representative of the campaign of deceased British occultist Aleister Crowley.
- December 19, 2011: He participated in the Lesser-Known Democratic Candidates Presidential Forum and “glitterbombed” fellow candidate Randall Terry, claiming that Jesus told him to turn Terry gay.
- January 3, 2012: He was a candidate in the Iowa Democratic caucuses and received 1.4% of the votes.
- January 12, 2012: In the Democratic Primary in New Hampshire, Supreme received 833 votes. (Barack Obama won the primary with 49,080 votes)